Thursday, January 1, 2009

My First Blog & Introduction

Hi!

Nobody asked me but...

My name is Todd. (hi todd)

My worklife revolves around technology so why is this so difficult to setup? I browse through other blogs and and see master pieces - works of art - organization. None of that will apply here. I don't even know if I can keep this up on a regular basis. For that matter, what is a regular basis?

I have a twitter account but seldom tweet. I opened a myspace account just so I could see family photos of non-local family. I have a Facebook account but no face (presently using my company logo).

So why blog? I guess this is a place to put those thoughts, opinions & tolsonisms for all those times I have something to say on the subject but - nobody asked me! :D

Todd - the father

1 comment: